Thursday, May 14, 2009

i'm in the berlin-tegel airport with michelle, jenna, and jennifer. we look like a laptop parade at gate a4. professor freeman will be arriving with amanda, allison, and katherine in about half an hour. conincidentally, michelle and i had seats in same row and became aquainted with each other when she recognized me on our flight to berlin. my sleeping positions got pretty creative near the end, and i hardly remember what happened in the tale of despereaux. all i want to do is go to the hotel, wash my face, and remember what it feels like to walk for more than three minutes at a time.

fortunately, the prater biergarten will be having some visitors tonight. anthony bourdain's berlin episode of no reservations really got me excited for all of the food in the city -- though, anthony bourdain owns a large portion of my heart. it's seemingly frigid outside, and i realize that i forgot an umbrella. i need an umbrella -- only another excuse to roam prenzlauer berg.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said:

Anthony Bourdain makes much of my life more enjoyable. What a champion. Hope it's as good as the show.

What's the reason you're in Germany, anyway?

Love, Clay

1:20 AM  
Blogger eric g said:

go out and have a dark dog energy drink.

eat milka chocolate. and haribo candy. have a kinder surprise.

drink beer.
lots of it.

2:15 AM  
Blogger em said:

Did you get my other comment? I made one. I love you. work, blergh.

6:38 AM  
Blogger em said:

What I said before was have fun, take good care, instructions to either drink or drive but don't do both at the same time, and something about sausages.

xxx
mother

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home